How do I check materials out from the Library?
To check material out from the Library you must first sign up for a Library account. This can be done in two easy steps
You get a bunch of things by having a Library Account, that will not only help you in College, but can make college a fun time.
- Stop by the ENROLLMENT SERVICES (rm 1101) to get your Student ID if you have not done it yet.
- Stop by the Circulation Desk right when you walk into the Library with your ID and sign up for an account.
- You can any check out Books, Movies and DVDs that the Library owns. (Click here for more information on loan periods)
- Click here for more information on the Library's item loan policy.
- You can use your Library account to order books, movies, and even video games from any of our partner Libraries. To do this go to the SWAN Catalog and register your account. From there you can request holds and items can be sent to the Library.
- For more information on using the catalog check out The NEW SWAN Catalog.
- You can access the Library's eBook collection, called the 3M Cloud Library. From hear you can read books on your phone, tablet and computer.
- For more information on using the ebook collection check out 5 Steps to Checking Out eBooks.
- Access to the Library's Study Rooms for groups of two or more.