Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.
The library computer lab is an open access lab for all students and community members. You do not need to check in to use a computer. The following policies and procedures apply to computer use:
- Before using the library computers, please read board policy C-21.
- Library computers have academic research priority.
- You may be asked to give up your computer to a student who wants to conduct academic research if you are a using a computer for non-academic purposes.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to use the library computers.
- If you are using the computers for an unacceptable use or use in violation of policy C-21, you will be asked to produce your ID and may be asked to leave the library.
- The library will make no attempt to monitor and accept no responsibility for the content of any material accessed through the Internet